The school uniform is as set out below and no other attire is acceptable.
The uniform consists of:
- Purple Jumper - available only from Gerald O’Brien, Hourihane Sports, Levis & Sweetnams & Sean Murrays, Skibbereen.
- White Shirt - long sleeved
- Black Uniform Trousers / Skirt (pencil skirt)
- The only shoes allowed are dark coloured, flat soled leather shoes.
- Trainers/ runners or canvas shoes are unacceptable as part of the uniform.
- At present there is no specified school jacket or PE uniform (PE teachers will advise on suitable PE clothes when classes begin)
As symbolised by our crest, our school is a safe harbour for students from which the ebb and flow of life journeys begin. Such journeys have humble beginnings but finish with great opportunities on the horizon...